Saturday 25 June 2011

Nothing just like that

I was thinking of writing since few years(not even remembered how many years exactly).But my nature didn't allow me to start. My nature,well its something like let this be happen then I'll start,today I don't have sufficient material so will do on some other day,not now mood nahin hai and all that.

There is a very good English proverb:when you wait for everything to be ready,absolutely everything you can never start.And same happened to me. then why today? Simple, coz I am not waiting for everything. Even i don't have anything specific to write and thus the "Title". I am even quite unsure whether anyone would ever care to read this. Well let me justify my stand on this:"i am writing for myself and not for anyone else...'.Arrogant?

hmmmm......thinking of what to write next? whether anything to write or shall stop with this?First blog after all?One more excuse...

Its Sunday and i have nothing much to do.So thought lets solve some aptitude problem.then i thought of reading something about CLR(common language runtime,the heart of .net) but then started this blog.

What? What exactly I am trying to say?As i said i have nothing to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment